Saturday, October 24, 2009

setlist for 10-24-09

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town"

The Arcade Fire "Vampire/Forest Fire"
Noah and the Whale "Second Lover"
Bonnie "Prince" Billy "You Remind me of Something"
Slow Club "Apples and Pairs"
Adam Green "Bed of Prayer"
Dirty Projectors "Temecula Sunrise"

Chand VanCaalan "Graveyard"
Dr. Dog "The World Will Never Know"
Madeline "Watch the Rain"
The Cave Singers "Oh Christine"
Jay Jay Pistolet "Holly"
Fionn Regan "Bunker or Basement"
Kimya Dawson "It's been Raining"

Daniel Johnston "Walking the Cow"
Samamidon "O Death"
The Weakerthans "my favourite chords"
Leonard Cohen "Bird on a Wire"
Death Vessel "Block my Eye"
M. Ward "Story of and Artist" and Beck "Things Last a Long Time" from "The Late Great Daniel Johnston"

Port O'Brien "Threadbare"
Bon Iver "Creature Fear"
Bowerbirds "In our Talons"

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    This is Addison - I know this is completely strange (and I may repost this if you post the new setlist again here soon) but just wanted to say great job again, loved today's set (from what I caught!). Also, White Denim is on the 18th at the EARL and should definitely not be missed (also, Fits, their new album is awesome, maybe something for next week's playlist!).

    Keep up the great work and shoot me an email if you ever want to talk shop on new indie music!

    Cheers!

    Addison

    ReplyDelete