Saturday, June 28, 2014

Last Analog Broadcast on 06.28.14 with Hannah

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990

First Aid Kit "Shattered and Hollow" from Stay Gold
Regina Spektor "Eet" from Far
Villagers "Nothing Arrived" from {Awayland}
PHOX "Slow Motion" from PHOX
Mountain Man "Animal Tracks" from Made The Harbor
Sharon Van Etten "Break Me" from Are We There

Devendra Banhart "Goin' Back" from What Will We Be
Frankie Cosmos "Dancing In The Public Eye" from Zentropy
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. "Beautiful Dream" from The Speed of Things
Jaymay "Long Walk To Never" from Long Walk To Never
Mazzy Star "I've Been Let Down" from Among My Swan
Waxahatchee "I Think I Love You" from American Weekend
Little Green Cars "Goodbye Blue Monday" from Absolute Zero

Jack White "I Think I Found The Culprit" from Lazaretto
Typhoon "Dreams of Cannibalism" from White Lighter
Cayucas "Summer Thing" from Bigfoot
Cary Brothers "Lessons Learned feat. Rachael Yamagata" from Covers Volume One
To All My Friends "Ride With Me" from Ride With Me
The Belle Game "I Wish You Weren't Like A Dead Lover (Sometimes)" from Sleep To Grow EP
Lucy Rose "Be Alright" from Like I Used To

Born Ruffians "Rage Flows (Acoustic)" from Birthmarks
Dark Dark Dark "Without You" from Who Needs Who
Damien Jurado "Maraqopa" from Maraqopa
Fleet Foxes "Helplessness Blues" from Helplessness Blues
Rilo Kiley "So Long" from The Execution of All Things

No comments:

Post a Comment